Tuesday, July 10, 2007

birds of a feather flock together :-)

The first time I read Adelson Edward's paper is one from Nature 2007, focusing on how human perceives the surface property of materials. His research is really solid. From his website, I find that many top researchers in CV field are his students, like Y Weiss, W Freeman, D Heeger. These researchers' name appear in CVPR ICCV ECCV Siggrpah from time to time. Y Weiss also worked together with A. Levin in Huji. A Levin's research is also very interesing , I know her name when I was a senior students because she won the best paper in ECCV06. Her  colorization method is also amazing.  Her spectral matting also gained the CVPR 07 best paper runner up, also she is in MIT now, a holy land of AI in my eyes.
These top researchers inspire me to do top research, and each time when I read their papers, I canont help thinking: how wonderful it is to realize one's idea! 
 
Work for my SSS plan, and hope to be a top research.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!